Ok, so, my friend Abbie tagged me so here goes nothing...
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN BLOGGING?
I started blogging in August 2007 because Emily made me do it. It goes back to the difficulty I have saying "no" which may have also contributed to the fact that I had four children in five years.
WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START A BLOG AND WHO ARE YOUR MENTORS?
Wow! I'd love to say I was inspired by someone besides Emily just so she can't use it against me somehow but I barely knew what a blog was before she introduced me to this, my internet crack.
Since I started blogging, I've really fallen in love with the people on my favorite blog list. Some I've known for years and some I've just gotten to know through blogging; I read them daily and love living vicariously through them.
ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ON-LINE OR JUST DOING IT FOR FUN?
What the...?!? You can make money? Real money or just kind that has to be spent with Artie in the Curio Shoppe like on Webkinz? Why didn't anyone tell me? I gotta go...
WHAT THREE (3) THINGS DO YOU LOVE ABOUT BEING ONLINE?
1. I can shop in stores that don't have shopping carts.
2. I can read about lives different than my own.
3. It's incredibly encouraging to hear from people that are praying for us or doing ministry like ours.
WHAT THREE THINGS DO YOU STRUGGLE WITH ON-LINE?
1. I can shop in stores that don't have shopping carts. :)
2. I can get caught up online and forget that I have LOTS of other things I need to be doing like cleaning my house or picking up my children from school.
3. Worrying that I won't have anything to write about. That doesn't last very long, especially when scenes like this happen almost daily.
Mmmm...carrots! So yummy and healthy!
Oh, forget it, you're only young once...