Hannah posted this last night and when I read it, of course I had to try it.
You type your name into the google search bar with "needs" next to it (ie: "Melissa needs") and write down the first ten things that come up.
'Cause, really, I don't have anything else to do with my time.
1. Melissa needs to take a break.
I'm liking this already.
2. Melissa needs lots of guidance.
Who is this 'google' person anyway?
3. Melissa needs a home.
Unfortunately, with the looks of the economy, this could be prophetic.
4. Melissa needs to board the blob ship that is hovering overhead.
5. Melissa needs hydration after the walk.
I just got back from a walk. How do it know?
6. Melissa needs a roof.
Um, ok, now I'm getting paranoid.
7. Melissa needs to find a new agent.
Because my current agent is doing a poor job? Really? Huh.
8. Melissa needs someone to show her she's worthy.
Worthy of what? A kick in the pants? Hmmm. I'm pretty sure I'm not worthy of anything more than that and yet Jesus' thoughts of me outnumber the grains of sand. It's true. All true.
9. Melissa needs to cowboy up.
Not sure exactly what that means. If I get to wear boots and a fun hat, I'm totally in.
10. Melissa needs a job.
With school tuition coming round the mountain, this one could, like number 3, be prophetic.
Anyway, go take a moment on this lazy Sunday and find out how well google knows you!
Have a great one!